Friday, January 12, 2007

Life is full...

I can't believe it has been more than 2 months since I last updated! I have to admit that the Internet has not been at the top of my list of priorities during this time. Things around here have been running in high gear.
To do a brief rundown of our life...

We had a good Thanksgiving at Mo Ranch. There is so much for the boys to do and the hill country is full of color in November.








We have been enjoying Zoe, our little beagle dog. She has certainly added to the energy and noise around here! You have to admit she is cute..





I did test for my 1st degree Black Belt! What a challenge and I am happy to say that I did pass testing!


I have started all the prep work for teaching. I am very excited about teaching Nursing School. I love being a nurse and I hope that I can help my students to find that same joy and fulfilment in the Nursing profession.

1 comment:

samurai said...

Glad to see things are going well. And congratualtions on obtaining your 1st degree black belt! Not a small achievement!